Vacancy - Marketing/Sales Assistant
Salary Scale: £14,625 – £17,550 depending on age/experience. An annual wage review takes place in April
Healthy Workstations has a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Graduate to join our established organisation in the field of Office Ergonomics.
Based at our main office in Ystalyfera, Swansea Valley, you will be responsible for managing customer relations, brand management, product launches and client communication via newsletters, social media, blogs and collaboration on written content for our website.
Our expert supply chain has dedicated knowledge centres for collective campaigns, and you will work closely with them strengthening relationships. Regular product briefing sessions are conducted in house to ensure continuous team improvement.
Creative skills will be required to organise monthly campaigns:
- research and write blogs on relevant ergonomic topics
- coordinated monthly newsletters / highlighting new products, customer offers
- social media soundbites across all platforms
Other administrative duties to include Customer account support, seeking out Tendering opportunities through website portals and working on tender proposals, preparing marketing packs and training course material.
As aid to the Managing Director, the ideal candidate will have a proven track record of working in a responsible role. Applicants must display excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, be able to use own initiative and will demonstrate exceptional I.T., written and spoken communication skills, and have strong and positive telephone manner. This role is ideal for a graduate to grow their confidence and skill set.
Training and event planning: although suspended during the pandemic, this is something you would be involved in, by supporting the Event Organiser, when needed. You will provide full administrative and organisational support, producing delegate packs & assisting with PowerPoint presentations/supporting literature along with client liaison and welcoming delegates.
- Understanding Data Protection and be responsible handling personal information. Updating client records/notes.
- Organising and preparing workshops, internal/external training events, hosting clients/meet & greet.
- Event follow-up – facilitate customer requests for additional information by email and phone.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and greeting visitors.
- Preparation of course materials.
- Sourcing of marketing materials/branded gifts.
- Collation and production of statistical reports and papers.
- Sound I.T. Skills and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office/Outlook, PowerPoint, Photoshop, MailChimp software.
- Efficient planning skills, multi-tasking and the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Effective research and sourcing. Accurate reporting skills.
- Sound communicator via all mediums.
- Marketing or customer facing experience helpful.
To apply for this role, please send your up to date CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Both the lady who came to assess me and the gentleman who delivered the chair were really nice and professional and knew their stuff! Thank you all very much for your help and keep up the good work!