- We are committed to consistently and effectively meet the expectations of our Customers - as professionals, our aim is to exceed them!
- We understand the importance of each individual staff member in delivering high quality Customer Service
- The Ergonomic Equipment market is fast-paced; we will actively keep ourselves updated to ensure that we provide the best possible service to our customers.
- We aim to develop a relationship of trust with our Customers. In order to achieve this we will give open and honest advice at all times and we will inform our customers, in a timely manner, when we are unable to deliver within an expected time frame which may be occasioned by circumstances beyond our control.
- Customer service applies to all
- We recognise that each of our Customers are unique and so we will tailor our service to accommodate their own individual needs.
- We will take ownership of our Customers needs - if we don't look after our Customers, someone else will!
Ceri, Research Assistant
The equipment was delivered and I was showed how to adjust and use the items appropriately. It has helped me so much already - I am so much more comfortable! Many thanks for your very through assessment and recommendations. I am so very pleased with the outcomes!