COVID -19 Company Update
Open and providing our full range of services - Assessments, installations, and expert advice – Your comfort, always taken seriously.
In these unprecedented times the priority is for everyone’s safety and, in line with continued government instruction, HWS has carefully reviewed how we can keep our dedicated team and clients safe by avoiding unnecessary risk whilst still being available when you need us. I want to reassure you that, although we are fully operational, we still take the potential threat of COVID-19 very seriously.
Here is a revised guide to how we can deliver what you need.
Anne M Ridley
Ready to take your call:
During shutdown, the one thing everyone has missed most is talking and interacting with people, and as that is what HWS is all about, we have missed that too so we are pleased to be able to get back to what we do best.
With all measures in place our team are rotating between working from the office as well as home and are here to provide a full service for our customers. Whether you prefer to contact us by telephone or email, we really look forward to hearing from you.
New Products, Seating & supply dates:
The good news is that our manufacturers have also established new working protocols to ensure supply of their excellent products. In true entrepreneurial spirit, they have turned the shutdown period into an opportunity to produce many new and exciting products to meet the change in the new ways we need to work. Many of these can be shipped direct to your home address in a matter of a few days, and with the HWS team on hand to assist with virtual set-ups, we are sure to have you working comfortably again.
It can be difficult to adapt to working in unconventional surroundings and if this leads to a repeated poor posture, aches and pains can be inevitable. If a DSE self-assessment does not resolve the problems we can provide our assessment service – but with a little twist.
- Virtual assessment service: Our experienced Assessors can offer constructive advice, creative recommendations, and training to solve the issues and complete your obligations under DSE regulations.
We use a variety of apps - i.e. Teams, Zoom, Facetime, Skype etc. and appointments are simple to book and can be scheduled to suit availability using the Request Form on our website. A full written review is provided for your files.
- Measurements for specialist seating: when it comes to postural support it is key to have a correctly fitting chair and as part of our traditional assessment process, we always complete our measurement form. We have two new methods of achieving this important part of an ergonomic seating assessment and will agree with the client which is most appropriate.
Supply Chain and Brexit:
Whilst the full impact of the recently signed Brexit deal is yet to filter through (1/1/21), we have taken additional stock of our most popular product items to keep disruption down to a minimum. Our Partners are doing all they can to avoid shipping issues, but as the recent delays due to COVID testing requirement at the Channel ports illustrated, it can be hard to predict every eventuality, but we will keep you updated if delays affect your orders.
Through mutual agreement we can select the best approach to getting your ergonomic equipment to you and, where we need to enter a building or come close to end users, our team will be using full PPE and following strict hygiene and distancing protocols. We offer:
- Doorstep or direct courier deliveries which are augmented by user guides and installation videos. We can also provide personal support via a virtual call with one of our team to refine your set-up, if required.
- Installation by our own team – advice and instruction whilst following social distancing guidelines
- Desks – we are able to complete desk installations in un-populated rooms with good ventilation
User guide and further support – including user videos – can be found on our website - www.healthyworkstations.com.
Home working kits:
Although demand for home working equipment is still high we can despatch parcels to any address in the UK via our courier and installation partners. It might be worth calling to check stock and delivery dates.
Before placing a repeat order, do take a look at our New product ranges on our dedicated web page – you can order online too.
Or, if you have a specific need please call 01639 844500 or email for advice: email@example.com.
You would not believe the difference everything has made to me even in such a short amount of time... To study yesterday with no back pain and without my legs being numb was amazing!