Electric height-adjustable (EHA) desks can be useful in a variety of situations...
- To ease existing back pain by alternating work postures. Sitting, perching or standing.
- For promotion of healthy working initiatives; to avoid musculoskeletal problems in the future
- Hot desking, call centres, desk sharing and shift working environments
- To set appropriate seated height for shorter, or taller, individuals to prevent stooping
- Wheelchair users
- - Facilitate early return to work from sickness absence.
We have listed our more pouplar EHA desks but if you can't find something to suit your, then take a look at some of the different frames and shapes available upon request.
Thank you for all your help this year, yourself and your team have been invaluable in office moves, assessments, training and giving us advice at the drop of a hat!