Electric height-adjustable (EHA) desks can be useful in a variety of situations...
- To ease existing back pain by alternating work postures. Sitting, perching or standing.
- For promotion of healthy working initiatives; to avoid musculoskeletal problems in the future
- Hot desking, call centres, desk sharing and shift working environments
- To set appropriate seated height for shorter, or taller, individuals to prevent stooping
- Wheelchair users
- - Facilitate early return to work from sickness absence.
We have listed our more pouplar EHA desks but if you can't find something to suit your, then take a look at some of the different frames and shapes available upon request.
You continue to bring the highest level of support and advice whilst still focusing on personal needs, upholding your commitment to be there for your customers when they need your for advice and supporting them as well as offering simply superb products and solutions. You really do take comfort seriously.